Magical Maths club runs weekly on a Monday after school. It lasts for an hour, and the children play lots of maths games and learn lots of new maths skills in a fun and stimulating way. This club is led by the Magical Maths team and takes place in the year 2 classroom. It is open to all children, you can book your place by going onto the following link:
Each week the children complete a different type of maths ‘training’ and parents receive weekly updates on the topics and activities covered. Also, most weeks the children complete a special booklet which they will bring home to share with you! The weekly schedule is as follows:
- Week 1: Maths Genius Training
- Week 2: Maths Detective Training
- Week 3: Mathemagician Training
- Week 4: Mathletes Training
- Week 5: Puzzles & Games Training
- Week 6: Vote for your favourite to return!